Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rocky Racoon II Caught

I set the trap the night before and didn't notice one of the little bars was out of its hole, so the racoon walked right, took the can and walked out. So last night Jim fixed it and I re-baited the trap with strawberry jelly and cat food. This morning I met another little furry friend that needed to go live somewhere else.

It rained last night so when I opened the service of the garage I saw Rocky II curled up on a small bar, keeping dry. The cage was under the overhang on the house, but the concrete was still wet.

Our friend, Ed was coming to get Rocky II, but I was afraid he would get too hot if Ed did not get there soon, so I pulled the cage out and moved the trash can so the cage was completely in the shade. I hope Rocky II loves his new home, somewhere far, far away from here. The trap is set tonight, too incase there are more. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annette's Playlist

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones