Saturday, March 13, 2010

Target Practice

Nancy & I decided last year to take the MO. Conceal & Carry last year while she was fighting cancer.
Today, we took the class.  Ed, her husband let me borrow one of his handguns to shoot with.
Nancy is a much better shot than I am, but I still did pretty well.  I learned a lot from the class, too.
I probably won't ever carry a concealed handgun, but if I ever have to, I will be prepared or if someone breaks into our house and Jim is gone - I will know what to do.  Now Nancy & I now feel confident enough to go to the Wildlife range to practice by ourselves!

This is my target.  I did pretty well.  They taught us to shoot at the core of the body.  And that is what the practice was about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annette's Playlist

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones