Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dream Room

Since October 1994 I have been learning about my dreams. I discovered so much about myself and credit dream work for helping me get my teaching career going. I had a dream educator, read books, journaled about my dreams and my life and learned to analyze my own dreams. All my dream stuff was kept in my bedroom. Finally it over flowed my night stand and Rosemary, my dream educator gave me most of my files back, because there were several boxes of them.
So I moved all my dream stuff into our guest room. It is now called the dream room.
It is also the only room upstairs that still had carpeting in it and hadn't been painted since we moved in the house in 1995.
Over spring break we painted the room and Jim laid a new maple floor in it.
It is so nice now and looks much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Annette's Playlist

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones